Saturday, July 6, 2019

Gerardo Hernandez For Youth Assembly (CA-27)

*Quick Note: Here's my pervious blog post, so you guys can understand what this blog post will be about: "Background on the Continental Youth Assembly (CYA) Youth Government and Elections"
(https://berningreen.blogspot.com/2019/07/background-on-continental-youth.html?m=1)

Announcement: I am proud to announce my candidacy for the U.S. Youth Assembly's: House of Youth Representative's (District CA-27) for the 2020 Youth Elections!

I did my early bird filing of Form 2: Statement of Candidacy with Federal Electronic Filing System (FEFS).

My campaign moving forward is to hopefully guarantee that my platform/ideas and vision can exist to represent young people, protect their rights, and stand for their interests. I want my campaign to be filled with love and happiness, that way it can be the representation if I'm elected to my apportioned (District CA-27) as part of the House of Youth Representative's.

When certain issues come up or have been marginalized for quite some time, I'll speak the truth and tell it as it is.

(I'll introduce my platform in a separate blog post.)

While this is just the beginning of this campaign, we are just getting started for the long haul. I'm still preparing to form a campaign team, so if anyone wants to join my campaign or has questions overall about the campaign contact me here: hrndz.yayo002@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment